A three-year programme jointly funded by the European Regional Development Fund and LWARB.
Placing London’s small and medium businesses at the forefront of the circular economy.
How can we help?
The Advance London team provides fully funded advisory support to small and medium enterprises in London, by providing:
1. Circular Economy Guidance to help your business become more resilient
- Technical research
- Market and customer research
- Sustainability accreditations
- Business model development
- Innovation workshops
2. Investment guidance to help your business grow
- Investment preparation support
- Signposting to grant and investment funding
3. Collaboration opportunities to help you network and build partnerships
- Access to supply chains and networks
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Bespoke circular economy trainingdvance London will support businesses to develop, pilot and implement new an innovative circular business models. Our team of advisors will explore these with you and identify the business model that provides the most benefits to your business.
What are the potential benefits for your business?
- Deploy profitable and resilient business models
- Explore new markets and revenue streams
- Market new products or services
- Optimise turnover
- Increase business resilience to volatile material prices
- Turn waste challenges into business opportunities
- Be a leader within your industry
Download our brochure to find out more
How can you access this service?
To find out if you’re eligible please refer to the eligibility criteria.
To speak to a member of the Advance London team
Follow us on Twitter: @Advance_London