As LWARB’s work on a circular economy in London develops momentum, we were pleased to be invited to participate in the debate at November’s Disruptive Innovation Festival as Wayne Hubbard spoke on ‘London: the first Circular City?’. Catch up now on this, as well as other webinars from the event run by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, and discover more about London’s emerging thinking as LWARB develops a circular economy route map on behalf of the Mayor of London.
Recent News & Meeting Posts
- Invitation To Tender: Review of Circular Economy Policy for London
- New Board members at London Waste & Recycling Board signal new business plan ambitions and priorities
- CLOSED Food flagship city initiative Intern
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return (2019-20)
- CLOSED Research Assistant (Intern)