What we do
LWARB brings together London’s waste stakeholders and a range of partners to transform waste management and accelerate circular economy in the capital. Our objectives, are:
- the production of less waste;
- an increase in the proportion of waste that is re-used or recycled; and
- the use of methods of collection, treatment and disposal of waste that are more beneficial to the environment in London.
We achieve this through the delivery of two main programme areas:
- Resource London: a programme of support for London waste authorities jointly funded by LWARB and WRAP;
- Circular London: a programme to accelerate London’s transition to a circular economy through collaboration with the public and private sector and international partners.
For more info watch our Chief Executive, Wayne Hubbard, present at a Zero Waste Conference in Vancouver.