We are a partner organisation of ‘European regions toward Circular Economy’ (CircE). We successfully gained funding to promote circular economy good practice and policy development through the 4.5 year INTERREG funded project.
CircE comprises 8 European partner organisations:
- Lombardy Region (Italy)
- Government of Catalonia (Spain)
- Marshal’s Office of Lower Silesia (Poland)
- Province of Gelderland (Netherlands)
- London Waste and Recycling Board (LWARB)’s Circular London
- Creation Development EcoEnterprises (CD2E) (France)
- Sofia Municipality
- Association of Municipalities and Towns of Slovenia (SOS).
The aim of the project is to strengthen the dissemination of Circular Economy practice in Europe, consistently with the European Commission’s Circular Economy Package (2015). In particular, the project aims to increase the capability of local or regional policies that support the development of a circular economy. CircE aims to achieve this through:
- An exchange of knowledge and experience among partners
- A continuous involvement of stakeholders
- A deeper analysis of the local economic system.
For more information please contact Andrea Crump, circular economy policy and projects officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)